Food supplement based on extracts of Melissa titrated Rosmarinic and hydroxycinnamic acids, Skullcap titrated baicaline, Passion titrated in flavonoids, poppy, Eschscholtzia, tryptophan, Theanine, Magnesium, Vitamin B6 and melatonin.
4 out of 10 French are concerned with sleep disorders *.
• Melatonin can reduce the effects of jet lag and reduces sleep latency.
• The balm is traditionally used to fight against sleep disturbances and restlessness. It intervenes especially in the ease of falling asleep. The patented Melissa Cyracos® extract titrated hydroxycinnamic and rosmarinic acids, has clinically demonstrated effects on sleep disorders to reduce difficulties with sleep onset as 60%, but also reduced nighttime awakenings and quality improvement sleep (for an intake of 600 mg per day for 15 days) **.
• The extract of Passionflower and Eschscholtzia improve sleep quality, so as to allow normal recovery and therefore a better everyday form.
• The poppy extract is traditionally used to help find better sleep.
• Marine Magnesium and Vitamin B6, have a complementary effect on the nervous and psychological functions (stress resistance).
* Opinionway survey conducted in January 2012 to the MGEN and the National Institute of Sleep and Alertness.
** Julien Cases, Alvin Ibarra, Feuillère Nicolas, Marc Roller, Samir G. Sukkar. Pilot trial of Melissa officinalis L. offi leaf extract in the treatment of mild-volontaires Suffering from anxiety disorders tomoderate and sleep disturbances. Mediterr J Nutr Metab (2011) 4: 211-218
45 vegetarian capsules
Ingredients: leaves of patented extract titrated Melissa hydroxycinnamic and rosmarinic acids - Cyracos®, vegetarian capsule (HPMC, dye: cupric complex chlorophyllins), Scutellaria root extract titrated baicaline extract, Passion flower titrated in flavonoids (support maltodextrin), L-tryptophan, marine magnesium, powdered flowering tops Eschscholtzia extract, flowers Poppy, L-theanine, emulsifier: magnesium stearate, anti-caking agent: silica, Vitamin B6, melatonin.
Gluten - No allergens - without animal ingredients - GMO
Nutrition information medium for 3 capsules:
• Leaf Extract ** Cyracos® Balm (Melissa officinalis): 600 mg (3000 mg * eq.)
Including hydroxycinnamic acid: 90 mg
Which Rosmarinic acid: 42 mg
• Skullcap extract (Scutellaria baicalensis): 150 mg (600 mg * eq.)
Which Baicalin: 45 mg
• Passion flower extract (Passiflora incarnata): 120 mg (* 4800 mg eq.)
Flavonoids including: 2.4 mg
• Eschscholtzia californica (flowering tops) 90 mg
• Flower Extract Poppy (Papaver rhoeas): 90 mg (360 mg * eq.)
• L-Tryptophan: 120 mg
• L-Theanine 75 mg
• Marine Magnesium: 56.25 mg (15% AR)
• Vitamin B6: 1.4 mg (100% AR)
• Melatonin: 1 mg
AR: Reference Intakes
* Equivalent dry plants
** Cyracos® is a registered trademark of Naturex S.A. - www. Cyracos.Com
Directions: 3 capsules per day, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime. Program in 15 days or occasionally when the need arises.
Recommendations: Keep out of reach of children, heat and moisture. Consume as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. It is recommended not to exceed the recommended dosage. The beneficial effect is obtained by consuming at least 1 mg of melatonin before bedtime. A best before date on the package.