By buying this product you can collect up to 35 points . Your cart will total 35 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,75 € .
- Ideal in cases of age-related muscle loss or malnourishment
- Limits loss of muscle mass
- Helps preserve strength
- Synergised natural ingredients:
Product highlights: A unique combination of ingredients for combating sarcopenia
All through our lifetime, our muscles are continually being renewed: every day, muscle cells are destroyed and replaced with new ones. As we grow older, our body loses this ability to renew. More cells are destroyed than are replaced, and this leads to age-related muscle loss.
The phenomenon of sarcopenia can be described as significant muscle wastage, which leads to:
- Reduced muscle strength and mass
- A higher risk of falls and fractures
- A higher risk of loss of independence
At a time when our life expectancy is increasing by 7 hours every day, it is important to find solutions that help us grow old in favourable conditions.
A revolution in the field of age-related muscle loss, SARCOFONTIL® has a unique combination of ingredients:
- Leucine, an essential amino acid which stimulates the building of muscle tissue.
- Vitamin B6, which facilitates assimilation of amino acids and therefore facilitates synthesis of muscle protein.
- Plant-based Vitamin D, which helps reduce age-related muscle wasting while favouring synthesis of muscle protein.
- And HMB (hydroxymethylbutyrate), a compound that is naturally present in the body, is used to reduce degradation of muscle proteins and favours their syntheses by optimising the metabolism of leucine.
SARCOFONTIL®, a simple way of preventing and combating age-related muscle loss (sarcopenia).
SARCOFONTIL® is a foodstuff used for special medical purposes.
So when should I use SARCOFONTIL®?
- From age 50 onwards, in order to prevent age-related muscle loss,
- In order to limit the progression of sarcopenia once it is diagnosed,
- After an operation and/or a stay in hospital, in order to speed recovery and regain muscle mass (convalescent phase),
- If you have to lead a sedentary lifestyle, which can make sarcopenia worse,
- In elderly people with reduced appetites and in cases of malnourishment,
- Persons hospitalised at home or in an institution.
A box of 14 orange and grapefruit flavour sachets.
Ingredients: L-leucine produced during biofermentation, natural orange and grapefruit flavours, calcium hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB), maltodextrin, sweeteners: sucralose, potassium acesulfame, Vitamin D3 from plants, Vitamin B6.
No animal-based ingredients/gluten-free/lactose-free/No GMOs
Average nutritional content of 1 sachet:
- Energy: 25 kcal (109 kJ)
- Fats: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1g including 0.13g sugars
- Proteins: 0 g
- Salt: 0 g
- Active nutrients:
- L-leucine obtained from biofermentation: 4000 mg
- HMB (calcium hydroxymethylbutyrate): 3000 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.4 mg
- Vitamin D3 from plants: 2.0 μg
Recommendations for use: Add the contents of one sachet to 200 ml of cold water. Mix well before drinking. 1 sachet per day, to be taken before the main meal.
Recommendations: To combat sarcopenia and effectively maintain muscle function, it is advisable to eat an adequate and balanced diet, most notably one that provides the required quantity of proteins for muscular synthesis. Regular and suitable physical exercise is also important. Low-intensity exercise that provides resistance, such as light weight-lifting, chest expanders, aquacise, cycling etc are ideal.
4 other products in the same category:
Cell Protection - Anti-aging
Fight the formation of free radicals responsible for oxidative stress Help fight against all forms of aging thanks to the extracts of Horsetail and Curcuma Participates in the remineralization Product advantage: Silibiol® is made from a patented innovative form of organic silicon (orthosilicic acid stabilized with choline), which ensures good...
Visual acuity & Comfort
Maintain visual function (acuity and comfort) (1) Participate in the natural defenses of the eye (2) Product advantage: Active at nutritional doses carefully measured and related to their nutritional and physiological interest, and whose bioavailability is optimized.
Ensure the proper functioning of the prostate (Sabal) Participate in urinary comfort (Epilobium) Preserving male force (Tribulus) Product advantage: Active at nutritional doses carefully measured and related to their nutritional and physiological interest, and whose bioavailability is optimized.
Joint comfort and mobility
Exclusive association: Glucosamine + Chondroitin + Plants + Minerals + Osteol ™ patented assets with proven efficacy Joint flexibility Maintenance of cartilage and bone Product advantage: Combined with Glucosamine and Chondroitin, the Osteol ™ (patented active 100% natural) allows to reduce by 50% * joint discomfort.