By buying this product you can collect up to 17 points . Your cart will total 17 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,85 € .
- Promotes good health and colon cleansing(1, 2)
- Helps to relieve intestinal discomfort (bloating, flatulence) (3)
- Fibres and plant extracts with protective and detoxifying qualities
The most produced: Also contains prebiotic fibres, which help to achieve balance in the intestinal flora.
Dietary supplement with plant extracts
Fatigue, lack of physical and mental vitality, dull skin or uneven complexion, difficulty in losing weight, bloating, flatulence... These can all be signs of an obstructed, toxin-saturated colon…
As we know, with its 200 Million neurones, its 100,000 billion beneficial bacteria involved in the defence system and the digestion, as well as its role in the elimination of waste products and toxins, the intestine (particularly the colon) has a significant importance in our overall health.
Unfortunately, our modern lifestyle (nutritional imbalance, pollution, stress, sedentary habits…) can cause damage.
When overworked, it is unable to eliminate all the waste and toxins that we ingest and produce.
Thorough cleansing of the colon can thus prove useful in maintaining your health.
COLON DETOX contains an exclusive mixture of prebiotic fibres and plant extracts:
- Chicory inulin and apple fibres (prebiotic fibres) participate in the development of good intestinal bacteria and thus help to balance the flora,
- Ispaghula seeds(1) and Fig(2) help to maintain a healthy, cleansed colon,
- Tamarind is well-known for facilitating comfortable digestion, together with Fennel (3) and Aloe Vera.
- Ispaghula helps to regulate the stools.
Carrying out a detoxification treatment 2 to 3 times a year (and whenever you feel the need) helps to maintain your health.
Packet of 10 sachets of powder to be diluted
Chicory inulin and apple fibres, plant powders: Ispaghula seeds, Fig fruits, Tamarind pulp; flavouring, dyes: beetroot juice, caramel; plant extracts: prune fruits, Fennel seeds, Caneficier fruit, Aloe vera leaves; acidity regulator: citric acid.
Gluten-free - GMO-free
Average nutritional information per sachet (10g):
Total fibres: 7265 mg
- Of which Chicory inulin fibres: 6205 mg
- Of which apple fibres: 1060 mg
Plant powders and extracts: 1535 mg
- Of which Ispaghula seeds (Plantago Ispaghula): 1000 mg
- Of which Fig fruit powder (Ficus carica): to 150 mg
- Of which Prune fruit extract (Prunus domestica): to 150 mg (eq.* 600 mg)
- Of which Tamarind pulp powder (Tamarindus indica): to 75 mg
- Of which Extract of Fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare): to 75 mg (eq.* 375 mg)
- Of which Extract of Caneficier fruits (Cassia fistula): to 75 mg (eq.* 75 mg)
- Of which Extract of Aloe vera leaves (Aloe barbadensis): to 10 mg (eq.* 10 mg)
*Dried plant equivalent
Instructions for use: 1 sachet a day, before or after the main meal, preferably at lunchtime. Pour 200 ml of cold water into a glass. Add the contents of one sachet (10 g) and mix with a spoon.
10 day treatment, may be repeated several times a year.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat or humidity.
- To be consumed as part of a varied, balance diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years, pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers, and not for prolonged use.
- May have a laxative effect.
- Exceeding the stated dose is not recommended.
- Best before the date shown on the packaging.
13 other products in the same category:
Stay fit and healthy at 50+!
TARGETS ABDOMINAL FAT AT 50+ Promotes breakdown of fats and weight loss Controls blood sugar and cholesterol Active agent with clinically proven effectiveness Product highlights: Triple action. A single product to combat different symptoms of metabolic syndrome. Also offers preventive action.
The answer to the problem of intestinal hyperpermeability
Keeps the intestinal mucous membranes healthy1 3000 mg of glutamine + fibres + clay + turmeric Exclusive formula - patent submitted Product highlights: Free of Fodmaps, gluten, lactose, preservatives and allergens.
Support of the intestinal flora
Helps balance the intestinal flora Product advantage: Product manufacturing technology ensures optimum stability of 10 billion ferments.
For those taking antibiotics
Nutritional support for those taking antibiotics. 2 specific probiotic strains: 12 billion ferments Vegetable capsule Treatment lasts 10 days
Getting slim: the key is in your flora!
Nutritional support as part of a slimming diet 4 probiotic strains, including Lactobacillus Gasseri 10 billion ferments Vegetable capsule
Participate in liver function Reducing red tape digestive through Desmodium and extracts of milk thistle and artichoke Product advantage: Active at nutritional doses carefully measured and related to their nutritional and physiological interest, and whose bioavailability is optimized.
Maintain normal glucose levels in the blood by Cinnamon and Chrome Association Contribute to the proper metabolism of carbohydrates through Fenugreek Product advantage: Active at nutritional doses carefully measured and related to their nutritional and physiological interest, and whose bioavailability is optimized.
Regularity of intestinal transit
Helps regular bowel movements Participates in the comfort of the intestine Helps digestion Product advantage: Natural active to promote regularity of bowel movements.
Contribute to acid-base balance Balance blood pH Promote the neutralization of excess acid products through its high Zinc Product advantage: Active at nutritional doses carefully measured and related to their nutritional and physiological interest, and whose bioavailability is optimized.
Contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels, thanks to the red yeast rice titrated monacolin Product advantage: CHOLESTIL® provides 10 mg of monacolin K from red yeast rice per daily dose (2 capsules).
Improve lactose digestion in people sensitive by Lactase Stimulating Digestive functions in all circumstances (1) Product advantage: enzymes in Digelise® are of plant origin or derived from biotechnology.